Holistic spas offering sexual services are in every corner of the city, with heavy concentrations in North York, Scarborough and Etobicoke.
CityTV October 27, 2017
City councillor James Karygiannis told CityNews that he was ready to “deal with” businesses offering sexual services in his ward, saying they attract “characters that are unwanted in the community.”
I hope this message finds you and your family well.
Last Thursday, I hosted a Town Hall Meeting for the new SmartTrack – GO Transit station planned for Finch – Kennedy (which is proposed with no parking lot). City of Toronto and Metrolinx staff attended, listened and answered questions from residents on this station.
City Planning is NOT supportive of a Pick-Up and Drop-Off centre at the station or a Commuter Parking Lot. This is a mistake. My position on a Commuter Parking Lot is clear: Suburban residents north of the 401 must have the ability to drive to the station to take transit downtown. Without a parking lot, commuters will pass on taking transit and this will increase gridlock.
I want to take this opportunity to share information on news and events happening in Scarborough-Agincourt and across the city. Particularly:
- Beverly Glen School Pumpkin Parade
- Steeles/Agincourt featured in Toronto Life’s November Issue
- News: A majority of Torontonians identify themselves as Visible Minorities
- St. Sylvester Separate School visit to City Hall
- Safety Reminders and Warnings
- Birchmount-McNicoll Street Light Installation
- Road Resurfacing, Sidewalk, and Curb Repairs on Ambercroft Boulevard
- L’Amoreaux Park North Planting Plan for Fall 2017
- McNicoll Bus Garage Weekend Work
- Toastmasters Meetings for Public Speaking Development
- Nominations for Women of Distinction Awards
- Neighbourhood Grants Call for Applications
- WaterSource “Not Down The Drain” Campaign
- Toronto Public Health Free Flu Vaccinations
- Weekend events with Road Closures in Toronto
If you would like your community event to be included in our next e-newsletter please contact my office. For any questions, I can be reached by phone at 416-392-1374 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please take a minute and pass this email to your neighbors, family and friends. Read More… October 26 2017 E-Newsletter
I would like to take this opportunity to extend my best wishes to members of the Canadian Greek community on the occasion of Oxi Day.
Sent: October-23-17 6:02 PM
Subject: Re: Street light – XXXXX Crescent
Thanks for your assistance.
We were happy to see hydro vehicles and technician working on last Friday night to fix the problem.
Lights are working fine now.
Sent: October-23-17 3:30 PM
To: email@example.com Subject: TTC tickets.
Dear Mr. Karygiannis,
K… from TTC sent me five new TTC tickets. I appreciate the fact that you take care of us so well.
Marijuana.com October 20, 2017 Jon Hiltz
In early September, Ontario was the first of the Canadian provinces to announce its plans for a marijuana retail framework. To the chagrin of the unlicensed cannabis community, the government decided that a provincially-controlled system would be the best option.
Toronto, ON – Jim Karygiannis, City Councillor for Ward 39, Scarborough-Agincourt, will be joined by the CanadaFlag150 Team at Toronto City Hall to break a world record for the highest number of signatures on one Canadian Flag.
I would like to take this opportunity to extend my best wishes to members of the Canadian Jain community on the occasion of Jain New Year.