June 3 2020 – COVID-19 Updates – COVID-19每日更新 – 2020年6月3日
COVID-19 Updates – June 3 2020
Each of the following facilities received 500 masks – Vintage Gardens; Mon Sheong Court; Carefirst Transitional Care Centre; Villa Elegance; Senior Persons Living Connected; Wishing Well Manor; Shepherd Terrance; and, Tam O’Shanter Seniors Home.
I want to thank Canada Confederation of Shenzhen Associations (CCSA), Sci Innovation Centre and Canadian Aixin Charity Foundation for their generosity in helping to keep our vulnerable residents safe. Read more..
Do Not Let Your Dogs Run Loose
I have received complaints regarding dogs running off-leash in residential areas. Please ensure your dog is leashed at all times, except when in an off-leash dog park.
Click here for guidelines on using dog off-leash areas during the COVID-19 emergency.
Scarborough Health Network COVID-19 Pop-Up Centres
The Scarborough Health Network is opening COVID-19 Pop-Up Assessment Centres. For more information, please check: https://www.shn.ca/covid19-popup/
Please take a moment to pass along this message to your family, neighbours and friends. If you would like to sign someone up for our e-mailing list, please send me their e-mail addresses at firstname.lastname@example.org
COVID-19 cases reported in Toronto
- 11,652 total cases
- 139 new cases
- 378 hospitalized with 83 in ICU
- 845 deaths
- 8,948 recovered
Full details from Toronto Public Health
City of Toronto
- The City of Toronto will close sections of three major roads this weekend, providing over 10 km of roadway for walking, running and biking. The following road closures will take place from Saturday, June 6 at 6:00 AM until Sunday, June 7 at 11:00 PM:
- Lake Shore Boulevard West (eastbound lanes only) from Windermere Avenue to Stadium Road. As a result, the eastbound Gardiner Expressway off-ramp to Lake Shore Boulevard West (exit #146) will also be closed
- Lake Shore Boulevard East (eastbound lanes only) from Leslie Street to just south of Woodbine Avenue (Kew Beach Avenue)
- Bayview Avenue from Mill Street to Rosedale Valley Road, and River Street from Gerrard Street East to Bayview Avenue. Read More..
- Street food vendors, food trucks and ice cream trucks can now resume operations. All license and permit-holders can renew or obtain new licenses with Municipal Licensing and Standards by contacting email@example.com.
Government of Ontario
- The Provincial Government is investing $150 million to provide reliable broadband and cellular service. This funding will help create economic and educational opportunities in rural, remote and underserved areas of the Province
- The Improving Connectivity in Ontario (ICON) program, when leveraged, has the potential to result in an investment of up to $500 million in total partner funding to improve connectivity in underserved and unserved areas.
- Applicants, including telecom companies, Municipal Governments, First Nation communities and non-profit organizations will be invited to submit innovative proposals and lend their investment, expertise and experience to improve connectivity in communities across Ontario. The Province will fund a portion of each approved project.
Government of Canada
- Starting June 4th, face coverings will be mandatory for all flight passengers, flight crews and airport workers in the restricted area of a terminal when they are not able to physically distance. Due to safety concerns, face coverings are not mandatory for pilots when on the flight deck.
- On marine transportation, it is recommended that all workers wear a face covering when physical distancing is not possible and when local authorities require them.
- Rail operators are requested to ask passengers to wear face coverings when physical distancing cannot be maintained.
COVID-19每日更新 – 2020年6月3日
葡萄园、孟尝阁、耆晖会、雅乐居、Senior Persons Living Connected、Wishing Well Manor、Shepherd Terrace，和 Tam O’Shanter Seniors Home 各所院舍均收到了500个口罩的捐赠。
- Lake Shore Boulevard West 东行线从 Windermere Avenue 至 Stadium Road。因此，Gardiner Expressway 东行线 Lakeshore Boulevard West 的出口（Exit 146）亦会同时关闭。
- Lake Shore Boulevard East 东行线从 Leslie Street 到 Woodbine Avenue 以南的 Kew Beach Avenue。
- Bayview Avenue 从 Mill Street 到 Rosedale Valley Road; 以及 River Street 从Gerrard Street East 到 Bayview Avenue。更多详情请浏览: 点击这里
- 街头食品摊贩，食品卡车和冰淇淋卡车现在可以恢复营业。所有现时持有许可证的人士可通过 firstname.lastname@example.org 联系市政府许可和标准管理部以续领或申请新证。