logo logo

June 6, 2016 – Resurfacing driveways by asphalt and/or paving stones

Are you thinking of resurfacing your driveway or replacing the asphalt and/or paving stones?

In order to do so, you will need to contact Transportation Services at the Scarborough Civic Centre in order to obtain a Paving Permit. You may contact Transportation Services at 416-396-7505 or visit them at Scarborough Civic Centre, 150 Borough Drive, 2nd Floor, Scarborough, Ontario.

Please be advised that there are City by-laws, guidelines and restrictions that could affect your plans for resurfacing or widening your driveway.

For more information please click here


Permits will only be issued to applicants using a driveway paving contractor licensed to work in the City of Toronto by the Municipal Licensing & Standards Division.